Our season could be over in a fortnight

[color=#00BFFF:1vjhh03j]ElMatador[/color] said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.

A lot of bull and no fight..

Stretford Born Blue said:
There's always next season, and the season after that, and that, etc.......
exactly. i never thought in wildest dreams i see us take a title and a fa cup,(dont cound CS) so they a brucie bonus. after all those yrs in the wilderness those titles sent me into orbit, but after all them hard times its hard to get carried away. as with anything with city, i always air on side of extreme caution,lol

SuperYaya said:
It's not over, we're only one game off top spot. Chelsea lose/draw, we win and we're top. How can you say it's over when it's like that with 35 points left to play for? Ridiculous.

Totally agree !

BUDGE712 said:
SuperYaya said:
It's not over, we're only one game off top spot. Chelsea lose/draw, we win and we're top. How can you say it's over when it's like that with 35 points left to play for? Ridiculous.

Totally agree !

I Like the cup half full outlook guys but Chelsea have a much easier run in than us, aside from them having a seriouly big injury list of key players the league Is theirs to lose - the two wins they've had over us were massive.

Hate Mourinho think he's scum of the earth but thats the reality.

If we can get past Barca and get our injured players back then we have a shout in the CL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.