Our Sheikh Loves Us This Much

akcity said:
Challenger1978 said:
He's royalty so for him to come to city there would have to be a massive massive improvment in security. Also his hands are probably tied as he's high up in the UAE goverment and running a major part of there country.

And as a head of state, roayl protocol has to apply, both from Abu Dhabi and the UK. Also, the club have said that he will be at a game but they will not be able to advertise it -so anyone who misses a game this season, may miss out on seeing the great sheihk.

He´s actually not a head of state..He´s the minister of presidential affairs and a top legal authority in regards to courts of law.
That said the Emir is his half-brother, the crown prince his full brother so he´s royal alright.

GSW Blue said:
Sheikh Mansour my Lord, Sheikh Mansour,
Oh Lord, Sheikh Mansour.

We have to sing this next season. I think if we got it going, with Khaldoon here it might just turn into a little conversation and get the Sheikh over here for a game.

Let's keep this simple. The Sheikh's own 'personal' wealth is estimated conservatively at £33bn. The wealth of his family is estimated at £550bn !!!!!!
The £1bn spend on City is about 1/4 of the 'interest' alone on his own wealth.
All the other clubs have to realise - even chelski - that this is just a tiny part of a very large global vision of inter-linked businesses. It has nothing to do with trying to develop a 'profitable business' and even the propsect of break even is not in their plan.
His family could pay the entire debt of the UK (estimated at £175bn) and still have enough to do the same for most of Europe.
WE ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST HATED CLUB AND FANS - IN THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS AND BEYOND. Once we get regular champions leage, don't be surprised if they spend £150m every year (probably only get them 2-3 players next year) to carry on getting the best. If Balotelli lives up to his reputation, then he will be put out on loan to Wigan and we by Messi for £80m and pay him £500k per week - who knows.
I for one fucking love being a City fan - and even more so at the moment. This is something that no other fan for any other club will experience to the same level again in most of our lifetimes - BRING IT ON

bluesimon said:
Let's keep this simple. The Sheikh's own 'personal' wealth is estimated conservatively at £33bn. The wealth of his family is estimated at £550bn !!!!!!
The £1bn spend on City is about 1/4 of the 'interest' alone on his own wealth.
All the other clubs have to realise - even chelski - that this is just a tiny part of a very large global vision of inter-linked businesses. It has nothing to do with trying to develop a 'profitable business' and even the propsect of break even is not in their plan.
His family could pay the entire debt of the UK (estimated at £175bn) and still have enough to do the same for most of Europe.
WE ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST HATED CLUB AND FANS - IN THE ENTIRE WORLD OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS AND BEYOND. Once we get regular champions leage, don't be surprised if they spend £150m every year (probably only get them 2-3 players next year) to carry on getting the best. If Balotelli lives up to his reputation, then he will be put out on loan to Wigan and we by Messi for £80m and pay him £500k per week - who knows.
I for one fucking love being a City fan - and even more so at the moment. This is something that no other fan for any other club will experience to the same level again in most of our lifetimes - BRING IT ON

We were there when we didn't have a pot to piss in so we may as well hang around for this bit

If there's a God, then shirley it's Sheikh Mansour. He is beyond legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.