our squad vs uniteds... can we compete this season??

supercity36

just look at both of our squads. i have and have drawn up the conclusion we are on level pegging with the exit of tranny and tevez. lets just compare squads

given-van der sar= 1-0 city
foster-taylor= 1-1

richards-fabio? do they have a decent right back?= 2-1 city
zabaleta-garry chuckle= 3-1

toure-ferdinand=4-1 city
vidic-lescott= 4-2
onouha-evans= 5-2

bridge-evra= 5-3

barry-fletcher= 6-3
ireland-carrick= 7-3
de jong-anderson= 8-3
swp-valencia= even

add kompany into the mix for us aswell

park-robinho= 9-3
adebayor-rooney= rooney edges it 9-4
tevez-'ickle mikey owen= 10-4
berbaflop-bellamy= i honestly cant decide. its obvious berba has better technique but bellamy makes it up in effort and determination

now i think we win 10-4. deluded or realistic? i know ushited will finish higher by divine way of god (and refs) but am i being optimistic?

supercity36 said:
just look at both of our squads. i have and have drawn up the conclusion we are on level pegging with the exit of tranny and tevez. lets just compare squads

given-van der sar= 1-0 city
foster-taylor= 1-1

richards-fabio? do they have a decent right back?= 2-1 city
zabaleta-garry chuckle= 3-1

toure-ferdinand=4-1 city
vidic-lescott= 4-2
onouha-evans= 5-2

bridge-evra= 5-3

barry-fletcher= 6-3
ireland-carrick= 7-3
de jong-anderson= 8-3
swp-valencia= even

add kompany into the mix for us aswell

park-robinho= 9-3
adebayor-rooney= rooney edges it 9-4
tevez-'ickle mikey owen= 10-4
berbaflop-bellamy= i honestly cant decide. its obvious berba has better technique but bellamy makes it up in effort and determination

now i think we win 10-4. deluded or realistic? i know ushited will finish higher by divine way of god (and refs) but am i being optimistic?

i agree with most of that but united are a well oiled machene and thats what makes them hard to beat. its like last season us vs everton. we have the players but they have the teamwork and thats why they finnished above us. but no doubt we will give them a run for their money ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.