our words of inspiration summed-up

"Well I think you know, obviously the team, we, are missing key individuals and err that energy we need in the premierleague. Obviously Hamburg has the advantage of having a clear week and err coming into the game we obviously feel the affects of the game in the weekend and when you have tired minds and sometimes when you have tired minds make mistakes in key areas in the field. So at obviously 1-0 we will look comfortable we then make an error and obviously once we go behind in the game to chase the game given our efforts against Fulham aswell it will always going to be difficult for us coz we always have to take a chance and push people forward but err disappointing theres reasons behind it we are missing alot of players. Err, we'll try to introduce some freshness in the team like Kelvin/Petrov hmm the rest of Robinho just to hopefully give him a break from the football he had, And in the end whem we go behind in a game that will be very difficult for us.
Well err I think its hmm the game its the games we have to pick ourself up on we will hopefully get a few back err Shaun Wright Phillips wont play today we are hoping he might be ok for some other day, Bridgey he is touch and go whether he will play obviously we will have to get players back just to give us the energy we need.

Alright then lads. Ask them questions obviously if there's anything you got on your minds obviously. Go out there and do hopefully the best you can do under the circumstances obviously and let's see some of that pride err when you obviously fail me.

Elanerr, stop smiing - you're obviously cut."

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."....Walt Disney

This is probably for another day but anyway...."Discontent is the first necessity of progress." Thomas Edison

nick.nikky said:
"Well I think you know, obviously the team, we, are missing key individuals and err that energy we need in the premierleague. Obviously Hamburg has the advantage of having a clear week and err coming into the game we obviously feel the affects of the game in the weekend and when you have tired minds and sometimes when you have tired minds make mistakes in key areas in the field. So at obviously 1-0 we will look comfortable we then make an error and obviously once we go behind in the game to chase the game given our efforts against Fulham aswell it will always going to be difficult for us coz we always have to take a chance and push people forward but err disappointing theres reasons behind it we are missing alot of players. Err, we'll try to introduce some freshness in the team like Kelvin/Petrov hmm the rest of Robinho just to hopefully give him a break from the football he had, And in the end whem we go behind in a game that will be very difficult for us.
Well err I think its hmm the game its the games we have to pick ourself up on we will hopefully get a few back err Shaun Wright Phillips wont play today we are hoping he might be ok for some other day, Bridgey he is touch and go whether he will play obviously we will have to get players back just to give us the energy we need.

Alright then lads. Ask them questions obviously if there's anything you got on your minds obviously. Go out there and do hopefully the best you can do under the circumstances obviously and let's see some of that pride err when you obviously fail me.

Elanerr, stop smiing - you're obviously cut."

pms

I am easily satisfied with the very best.
Winston Churchill/ Shiek Mansoor 7.30pm 16-4-09

My message and words of inspiration to MH and my email signature at work:

“Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit – wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad”

Think about the squad you field and the subs you make - think carefully please!

Ajay said:
My message and words of inspiration to MH and my email signature at work:

“Knowledge is understanding that a tomato is a fruit – wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad”

Think about the squad you field and the subs you make - think carefully please!

would you describe gelson fernandes as a tomato then ???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.