our youngsters.

azatheblue

let me know who you think we will see on the bench next season from the academy.

Vladamir Weiss
Ryan McGivern

They will defo be on the bench, even playing in some games next season!

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but Mcgivern, Helan, and the new boy Zander are all LB's right? Should be interesting to see in a few years.

hows david ball progressing . is he not ready yet . he looked good in fa youth cup final v chelski.

I saw McGivern on tv playing for Norn Iron against Italy last night. Italy played very well and the gulf in class between the two sides was huge, particularly second half.

Obviously at LB he was under a lot of pressure but even allowing for that I am sorry to say he looked pretty awful. Made lots of mistakes, very poor distribution (the most unforgivable thing being simply humping the ball upfield straight to Italy's CBs even when not under huge pressure), caught out of position.

I wouldn't write him off based on one game, but if he was going to be a good player, you would expect him to be the standout player in Norn Iron's defence. And he wasn't. Very unlikely he'll make it at City, based on that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.