our youngsters.

Mee is the CH captain isn't he? There is another centre half who is huge whose name escapes me but it's not him I'm thinking of from that description.

I think that Keiran Trippier, Greg Cunningham, Dedryck Boyata, Andrew Tutte, Abdi Ibrahim, Robert Mak and Alex Nimely Tchumeni have a reasonable chance of breaking through next season. Some may go out on long term loans and maybe MH might think some are too lightweight for the premiership.

Also I would not be surprised if Mak and Nimely Tchumeni overtake David Ball in the pecking order and likewise Greg Cunningham may prove better than McGivern.

I am pretty sure that they will be a higher success rate of this " new batch " breaking through than in the last few years.

If you want to know why I am so sure, I am regular watcher of the U18s.

Robbie Mak - heard scored a lot of goals for the academy, he might be on the bench a few times next year...i also think zander, weiss, macdonald will be sniffin around the first team, who was it that was on the bench against nottingham forest was it ryan clayton?

AL46 said:
I think that Keiran Trippier, Greg Cunningham, Dedryck Boyata, Andrew Tutte, Abdi Ibrahim, Robert Mak and Alex Nimely Tchumeni have a reasonable chance of breaking through next season. Some may go out on long term loans and maybe MH might think some are too lightweight for the premiership.

Also I would not be surprised if Mak and Nimely Tchumeni overtake David Ball in the pecking order and likewise Greg Cunningham may prove better than McGivern.

I am pretty sure that they will be a higher success rate of this " new batch " breaking through than in the last few years.

If you want to know why I am so sure, I am regular watcher of the U18s.
A Friend of mine is following the European u19 qualifiers in Belgium. He said Dedryck was MOTM against Ireland (1-0 victory)en played very well against Sweden (5-0). Does someone have more information about him?

Wiess, McGivern, Mee, Trippier have chances of making the bench unless they go on loan or we bring in more squad players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.