Ousmane Dembélé

Also isn't Dembele's dream to play for Barca? Think he has said something like that

Could be Pep that's caused that dream though, so maybe he's realised playing for Pep is his real dream. Barca are in a bit of a shambles at the moment.

Surely IF he is in Manchester, someone would have seen him, especially if he is with Pep?

I know someone who works for a championship club and it definitely happens there, so you couldn't rule it out at any club.

£70m transfer fee minimum for Dembele?
Well, I would call it a bargain price. He's worth more, I think. OD and Mbappe could be Cristina and Messi of the next generation.

IMO he's much more talented than Raz and Sane. Ballon'd'or material. And he's not a winger, more like AM/false 9.
Yep this kid has the talent to be one of the best but false 9 isn't what we need.

We may have moved away from Sanchez or calling his bluff while he sits it out in Russia, maybe City saying now make the move or we look elsewhere..

Jesus-Aguero-KDB-Sanchez-Dembele-B &S Silva all in 1 team just can't see it & that's without Sterling & Sane

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.