Ousmane Dembélé

Didn't tolmie say if we sign mbappe then aguero leaves, wonder if that's the same for dembele even though he doesn't play in Kun's position.

Originally with Mbappe I would have been under the assumption that something would have to give but with Dembele there's this possibility:

B.Silva, D.Silva and De Bruyne compete for 2 Attacking Midfield spots.
Sterling and Dembele compete for Right Wing.
Sane and Sanchez compete for Left Wing.
Aguero and Jesus compete for Striker.

Long way off for now but I think Dembele changes things slightly. However, looking at the above options is does look completely mental.

So like Sammy Lee said and the rumours the other day mentioned, we definitely seem to be in and around this one. My guess is that optional attacker after Sanchez has now switched from Mbappe to Dembele.

85m? I'd say pay it, grab him and run, it's a bargain price for such talent on the current market.

85m? I'd say pay it, grab him and run, it's a bargain price for such talent on the current market.

It's just under £75.0m. Not sure what Barcelona's situation is at the moment, they seem to be in a bit of a mess, talking about paying silly money for players like Paulinho but I think we could out bid them, although i'm sure they'd challenge us. Depends where Dembele's head's at, is it with Barca who he grew up supporting or is it with Pep who made him support Barca.

Like the reports say though, I think we've got other concerns for the time being, after we get the full backs and hopeful Sanchez through the door, i'm sure we'll see what the club targets next.

Originally with Mbappe I would have been under the assumption that something would have to give but with Dembele there's this possibility:

B.Silva, D.Silva and De Bruyne compete for 2 Attacking Midfield spots.
Sterling and Dembele compete for Right Wing.
Sane and Sanchez compete for Left Wing.
Aguero and Jesus compete for Striker.

Long way off for now but I think Dembele changes things slightly. However, looking at the above options is does look completely mental.

You can't realistically compartmentalise the rotation like that though.

Sometimes Agüero and Jesus will play together, sometimes Sanchez and Sané will play together. The whole point is to have fluidity.

6 players is too many to keep everyone happy IMO, not enough games to keep all 6 happy, especially 6 players who expect to be playing every week, and would be a bit miffed at the rotation we'd get with 5 of them.

I'll defer to Pep though, if he thinks it can work, back him.

I think the only winger/striker player we need to bring except Sanchez is Mbappe. Dembele has a huge talent but how much better him than Sterling? Mbappe is going to be the best striker in the world

I think the only winger/striker player we need to bring except Sanchez is Mbappe. Dembele has a huge talent but how much better him than Sterling? Mbappe is going to be the best striker in the world
He's much, much more talented, but I don't know how to measure it, you just need to watch him playing. A possible generational star, Messi/Cristina level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.