Ousmane Diomande (Sporting CP)

I don’t believe City are looking for a centre back so I suspect you won’t get many replies.
Any top DM, CM, AM or young strikers in the league worth looking at?

I don’t believe City are looking for a centre back so I suspect you won’t get many replies.
Any top DM, CM, AM or young strikers in the league worth looking at?
The best young talent seems to be defenders with Diomande, Inacio, Antonio Silva, and Fresneda being very talented.

Attacking midfielder wise Pedro Goncalves is the best one. Amazing stats for Sporting and lots of talent, still only 24. 20 goals and 12 assists last season.

CM wise young Joao Neves from Benfica is the most promising. Moutinho is his favorite player and you can see why.

Pepe (winger) is a interesting player from Porto who can also play the wingback position effectively.

After the departure of Ramos new signing Viktor Gyokeres seems like the best youngish striker (25yo). Very powerful runner who is good technically and has a powerful shot. He has started the season well for Sporting but I won't vouch for yet until I see more of him.

The best young talent seems to be defenders with Diomande, Inacio, Antonio Silva, and Fresneda being very talented.

Attacking midfielder wise Pedro Goncalves is the best one. Amazing stats for Sporting and lots of talent, still only 24. 20 goals and 12 assists last season.

CM wise young Joao Neves from Benfica is the most promising. Moutinho is his favorite player and you can see why.

Pepe (winger) is a interesting player from Porto who can also play the wingback position effectively.

After the departure of Ramos new signing Viktor Gyokeres seems like the best youngish striker (25yo). Very powerful runner who is good technically and has a powerful shot. He has started the season well for Sporting but I won't vouch for yet until I see more of him.
Anyone linked to Pedro Goncalves, would he be good signing for City?

Anyone linked to Pedro Goncalves, would he be good signing for City?
Can play in the midfield or further up the pitch. He has been our most differential player since his arrival. He surely has the talent to play for City but he can be pretty inconsistent at times. For example he has started the season out poorly so far.

If you would like I can make a more detailed analysis on him later or tomorrow in the appropriate thread.

No links of note yet with the latest having been Spurs.

Can play in the midfield or further up the pitch. He has been our most differential player since his arrival. He surely has the talent to play for City but he can be pretty inconsistent at times. For example he has started the season out poorly so far.

If you would like I can make a more detailed analysis on him later or tomorrow in the appropriate thread.

No links of note yet with the latest having been Spurs.
Yes that would be brilliant thanks, rhapsody City are already looking at him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.