Out of contract players

BlumerMooner

Some decent players out of contract in the summer.

Robben - good back up for Sane and experienced. Worth a season with us.

Chiellini- but can’t see him leaving Italy.

Other out of contracts incl; Wiltshire, Can, Ribbery (source biased broadcasting company).

Robben and Ribery has been offered contract extensions recently I read somewhere.
De Vrij, Can and Bernard are probably the best players out of contract in the summer. Wilshere, Balotelli and Meyer is as well, but don't think they're good enough

Robben and Ribery has been offered contract extensions recently I read somewhere.
De Vrij, Can and Bernard are probably the best players out of contract in the summer. Wilshere, Balotelli and Meyer is as well, but don't think they're good enough

De Vrij looks Inter bound.

Bernard is quality, but looks Italy bound. As does De Vrij. Max Meyer would be good, but I think he's going to Bayern.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/statistik/endendevertraege

Max Meyer is a 10 lately formed into a six. Bayern is stacked and Meyer by far not good enough - not even for the bench.

But - Thilo Kehrer's contract is running out 2019 - he is a right back and a central defender who really is a great youngster. Last chance for Schalke to get cash this season.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.