Out of the FA Cup or Europa League

brummie blue

After todays performance where we are looking jaded and worn out, and the current injury count,
would you actually mind if we dropped out of either the FA Cup or Europa League for the benefit of chasing a top four finish.

Personally I give up the Europa League, with the amount of games we need to play to win it.

Go for the FA Cup and top four.

brummie blue said:
After todays performance where we are looking jaded and worn out, and the current injury count,
would you actually mind if we dropped out of either the FA Cup or Europa League for the benefit of chasing a top four finish.

Personally I give up the Europa League, with the amount of games we need to play to win it.

So Eastenders for you in May?

Might be time to give some of the best kids like Guidetti, Razak, and Boyata a run in one of the cups, which doesn't necessarily mean giving up. These players could play in other Premier League clubs and what they may lack in experience they could make up for with their hunger.

hard to say, Europa league matches on Thursday is really bad for us, but I prefer winning EL and then go play against the Champions League winner, beating them will sent a message to Europe and the world.

Loads o bollocks! They are pro footballers they should be able to play every three days. United chelsea and arsenal do it every year if we wanna be one of the big boys we need to get used to it

Thought that was the whole idea of building up a big squad; to compete on various fronts. Arsenal are still competing in all 4 trophies with arguably an inferior squad to ours. And, like us, they've had injuries to deal with; RVP, Walcott, Vermaelen, Fabregas, Wilshere. All of them have missed games this season through injury.

brummie blue said:

Disagree - all clubs have injury concerns - its about fookin attitide and positivity - the surrender monkies that Maninci is turning us into is fookin appaling

Milner and SWP need to start against Villa and Toure and either Ballo or Dzeko need to sit it out - for me Ballo - his overall contribution is poor

we're closer to winning the FA Cup than Europa so a 6-0 thrashing on agg to Kiev will do me!

:)

benCTID said:
brummie blue said:

So Eastenders for you in May?

Don't get me wrong I'd take them all, but being practical we'd have to play six more games (correct me if that's wrong) to get to the Europa final with plenty of travel and on Thursday nights. A continued FA Cup run after Wednesday is already planned into the fixture list on Saturdays and would only be 3 more games.

BTW, can't stand Eastenders.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.