Outgoing player fees

blue_paul

Would anyone like to speculate on fees for those players we will sell who are still in contract?
Obviously, there's a huge saving on wages with several first team squad members already gone but there's potential for significant transfer fees too hopefully.
Unal - already gone for 12 million
Hart- a decent fee from an English club, hopefully around 20 million
Nari - again, should be able to command around 20 million
Kelechi - is 18 million the fee for him to West Ham?
Nolito - hopefully around 8 million, probably back to Spain.

Am I missing any other decent fees we could get? I really hope Patrick Roberts isn't sold.

Newcastle want Mangala, so probably 15-20m for him. Mooy for 10-12m as well. Fernando 5-8m

Would anyone like to speculate on fees for those players we will sell who are still in contract?
Obviously, there's a huge saving on wages with several first team squad members already gone but there's potential for significant transfer fees too hopefully.
Unal - already gone for 12 million
Hart- a decent fee from an English club, hopefully around 20 million
Nari - again, should be able to command around 20 million
Kelechi - is 18 million the fee for him to West Ham?
Nolito - hopefully around 8 million, probably back to Spain.

Am I missing any other decent fees we could get? I really hope Patrick Roberts isn't sold.

You have to factor in the wages we pay these players and how much other clubs would want to pay them. Unal + Nacho is not such an issue but it complicates the rest. We would be lucky to give Bony away and Nasri has proven himself to be a cock.

On these lists, people always put Nasri 18-25m....

Thats never gona happen. Hes on big wages and has a poor rep.

We will loan him out again if you ask me. If anyone bids 10m, take the cash and run. Money off the wage list too. Be hard to sell him though.

Unal - £12m
Iheanacho - £20-24m
Mooy - £8-14m
Hart - £10-15m
Mangala - £10-16m
Bony - £10-12m
Fernando - £8-10m
Nolito - £9-12m
Nasri - £10-16m (I personally don't think we'll manage to shift him considering his wages)
Otamendi - £20-28m (only going if an offer like this comes in I'd imagine)

I'd say that's our lot and these are much more realistic fees.

Some people on here have been on the crack pipe.

Players are not valued based on what we paid for them. They are based on there performance level (and potential) adjusted by the wages they are on. Bony is a liability.

We would take magic beans in exchange for Bony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.