Outside Ground Collection for Stockport County

Is it possible to hold a bucket with 3 and a half fingers,would rather waste my time and money debating with our foreign bar staff why i,ve been given a twix instead of a pint of lager

The fuckers were insufferable during our dark years.....let them rot, cheeky begging twats.

please please please please do not under any circumstances give money to them

in fact, have a go at them when they are there collecting and tell them to fuck off as well

dont forget they called us donkeys at their match when we played blackpool in the cup.
good riddence to them

Don't give them a penny, if Stockport fans could see any team struggling they would preferr it to be us. Let them go under - sooner the better the sad little bastards. Can't believe after recent history they would come to our ground with a begging bowl considering it would have made their day to see us go under.
Don't let your heart rule your head!

wearethesouthstand said:
in fact, have a go at them when they are there collecting and tell them to fuck off as well

Don't do this. That's the exact type of attitude we complain about when it's aimed at opposition fans. Just walk past and ignore them.

erast fandorin said:
Is it possible to hold a bucket with 3 and a half fingers,would rather waste my time and money debating with our foreign bar staff why i,ve been given a twix instead of a pint of lager
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.