Outside the ground tonight

davymcfc said:
i proper shit myself when i saw them trying to resuscitate him. there were kids crying n stuff. hope the fella is ok. makes you wonder why you get in moods about football when you see shit like that.

Jesus, doesn't bear thinkin bout if he had kids with him.

they say a football ground is the best place to have a heart attack (if there is such a thing as a best place) so hopefully he was ok.

Saw him on the floor as my bus drove passed, two Ambulances and the First Response vehicle were there, put my on a right downer, I hope to fuck the bloke pulls through, I had an Heart Attack in Jan 09 and It's scary as fuck

Looked very worrying. Not sure but I think his name was Tony as I thought that's what the paramedic referred to him as when we were walking past.

Hope the guy is ok

I got on the second bus and they were still giving him mouth to mouth and CPR as it pulled away, it didn't look good.

Now for a moan, if he was crushed whilst trying to board a bus then I am not at all surprised. There should be some form of barriers to funnel passengers on to the buses as it is a complete free-for-all to try and get on board, and don't say that the council wouldn't allow it as there is now a queuing system for the scum fans at the Warwick Road (proper name) Metro station which is also part of the GMPTE network.

Also couldn't somebody had contacted the medical staff at the stadium as it took ages for the ambulance to get there mainly because of the difficulties around the ground caused by the Metro expansion works.

the ambulance struggled badly to get past us in the traffic, could see the ambulance driver losing his rag with people not getting out of the way.

hope he's o.k.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Thoughts go out to his near and dear. It was sickening to see but even more sad to see the gawpers on the opposite side just past the Merc garage just standing there gawping. Sick!

Good luck fella.

i guess that makes me a "gawper" then i was there showing concern and and willing the paramedics and the city doctor and medics to get this poor chaps heart going again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.