Overplayed Songs

My biggest bug bare, is radio stations playing my favorite bands Eg- The Jam & The Clash always play Going Underground or London Calling ..Boring

My mrs always insists on listening to heart which is basically any song by Pink, followed by any song by Katy Perry and then one of Happy by Pharell, Cheryl Cole's abysmal not so new song or Olly Murs... as soon as she is out of the car it's straight to an album of some sort to make me feel more human again. A good dose of the Stone Roses normally sorts me out!

Jamelia Superstar and Neneh Cherry 7 seconds, still hate them now after they played them so much

I took an instant dislike to Saturday Night by Whigfield when I first heard it on holidays in 1994. Cursed thing was on all day, everywhere.
Arrived home to find the stupid woman was number one.

Yes, I know I should let it go.

mad4city said:
I took an instant dislike to Saturday Night by Whigfield when I first heard it on holidays in 1994. Cursed thing was on all day, everywhere.
Arrived home to find the stupid woman was number one.

Yes, I know I should let it go let it go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.