overrated players

Most that play for England and our lovely friends in Trafford. Personally I think Tim Cahill is vastly overrated as well. Oh and Gamst Pedersen.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Jamie Carragher never ever rated him.

Couldn't agree more, I've NEVER looked at him as a top quality defender, as is shown by the amount of times he was overlooked for other defenders for the England team!

Tosser didn't even bother trying to work harder at his game to get into the squad just cried off and retired from the national team.

Wayne Bridge, Micah Richards, Roque Santa Cruz, Stevie Ireland, Nedum Onuoha everyone who plays at the swamp.

Bentdner, Darren Bent, Robbie Keane (even though he always scores against us).

Damocles said:
I'll go with that about Hart. He isn't quite there yet and people talking about him as England's number one are way off the mark.

I'd definitely say Weiss is overrated around here, Nedum too. Both are promising players, but not the world beaters that some believe them to be.

now way

Steven 'sometimes' superman Ireland!
James milner the most average player England will have!
Heskey - some people don't regard him as a completly useless lump!
Carrick - just don't see it!
Woodgate- the best player that never was!
Agmonglahor - prob in the top 1 for the thickest footballer award, quick and that's about it!
Arron Lennon - head down, doest look can't cross!
Walcott- has barely done anything, yet is already an assumed England regular! ( although he will score tomorrow now!)
garethbarry - he's no xabi alonso!

Sergio Ramos, Dani Alves, Ashley Young, Gabby Agbonlohor, Stylian petrov, Sergio Busquets, David Silva, Carlos Tevez, Javier Mascherano, Jamie Carragher, Steven Pienaar, Michael Carrick, Nani, Niklas Bendtner, Tomas Rosicky, Alexander Hleb, Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, Robbie Keane

I could go on and on and on but they are the ones that really rile me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.