Overseas Marketing

I
That's some bullshit thinking that mate.

Price out the core support so we can have lots of football tourists with little to no affinity to City here instead?

Never read such nonsense in my life. Sounds like Stockholm Syndrome.

If we didn't have match day ticket prices of £40-£66, then we'd have much more actual City supporters in the ground, our fanbase would expand organically and we'd have a better atmosphere.

Instead we annually dilute the core support via ticket price increases, season ticket price increases, and we have a revolving door of long standing core support priced out to be replaced by football tourists from all over the globe here to visit the Disney Land of football for the day.

If ticket prices were reasonable, or even cheap, we'd be inclusive and could afford to accommodate everyone. The tourists included. And none of the core support would be excluded. In fact we'd probably have been able to extend to North Stand this season.

Instead we have the revolving door type scenario, and people like you celebrate it.

Bizarre.

Even more so given this is precisely what we used to deride the scum for, for decades.

Take yourself back 10 years and imagine if you could ever celebrate City prioritising football tourists and plastics ahead of the core support, motivated by the £.

Never in a million years.

Utterly bizarre.

Stockholm Syndrome is my guess.

If only it was the Stockport syndrome!

Expand the number of affordable seats, expand the North Stand and there is space enough for all Blues -wherever we come from!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.