Overseas supporters

I'm in adelaide, where the game will be on at 4.30am. Took today off, had a nap, bought 2 dozen boddy's, got the Cheese and Onion Pies and we're ready to go.

I will be waking my 10 year old kids for the game. If we win they get the day off. If we lose..fcuk it they're going to school.

Go you mighty blues! My brother will be at the game and it's his job to cheer for both of us

CTID

first post....

im in sydney and will be waking up at 5am, putting on my city shirt, and proceeding to wake everyone in the appartment complex as i help cheer city to victory!

3.00am in Perth not even bothering trying to get some kip what's the point the whole footballing world will be tuned into this, top 4 are shitting themselves and europe only know it's a matter of time C'MON YOU BLUUUUUUES

southaustralianblue said:
I'm in adelaide, where the game will be on at 4.30am. Took today off, had a nap, bought 2 dozen boddy's, got the Cheese and Onion Pies and we're ready to go.

I will be waking my 10 year old kids for the game. If we win they get the day off. If we lose..fcuk it they're going to school.

Go you mighty blues! My brother will be at the game and it's his job to cheer for both of us

CTID
Hmmmm,cheese and onion pies.I have been here over 24 years and have not seen any,where the hell do you get them from?,and are they as good as Hollands?.

Adelaide here, headed to bed now to wake up at 3:30am to do the stupidist thing I could possibly do - get on here for an hour before the game!

Come on you blues! CTID

It's killing me to miss a game like this one, it's bad enough missing any game but games like this are worse. Would have love to get back but couldn't make it. I just hope all the blues lucky enough to be in the stadium tonight give it their all and get behing the team from the off. I think we will win but after 35 years of watching City you never can be too optimistic. Whatever happens I'm planning a couple of trips over next year as we all a Euro trip or 2. We are on the up and will only get better next year - the future is blue!

Will be watching TIVO delayed like I did the Villa game, but it might as well be live. I Will do everything in my power to not know the result before I get home (which wont be difficult cos no one gives a fuck about footy round here except me ;)

FUCKING COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sitting at home in North Cork watching tonights match, gutting cant be there !at the same time lost two tickets to arsenal at emirates due to volcanic ash disruption and would of been the same today if had booked irish airspace closed!!

Come on CITY !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.