owen....again...........

riley347

according to sky news(501).....owen,s on the verge of joining inter milan.......apparantly wage demands agreed.......

is this not just coverage of a story in the sun?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2083517.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... 083517.ece</a>

riley347 said:
according to sky news(501).....owen,s on the verge of joining inter milan.......apparantly wage demands agreed.......

can't see this one but I might be wrong. he is a family man and wants to stay in the north west, so I have heard.

According to Daily Mail...

Michael Owen will reject any overtures from former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan.

It was reported yesterday in Italy that Mourinho would like to sign Owen this month but the striker, who has declined signing Newcastle's offer of a new contract until the end of the season, is not keen to move abroad again after an unhappy time at Real Madrid.

I'd be really surprised if he turned down Inter and Mourinho if they approached him. Inter can afford to give him a decent wedge if he goes there on a free.

I could certainly see him wanting to stay in UK if he can get in one of the Big 4 but Inter beats the hell out of staying at the Barcodes or signing for Spuds, Villa, Everton, (yes, even City if I am honest with myself).

I would never expect to see owen to join anyone outside the norht west.. As pissed as i am he aint leaving this area.

bluemoondays said:
I'd be really surprised if he turned down Inter and Mourinho if they approached him. Inter can afford to give him a decent wedge if he goes there on a free.

I could certainly see him wanting to stay in UK if he can get in one of the Big 4 but Inter beats the hell out of staying at the Barcodes or signing for Spuds, Villa, Everton, (yes, even City if I am honest with myself).

RAG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.