Owen to us in the summer...

Cityisland said:
...According to some guy on mancityfans. Net. Claims it was on ssn reading from early edition of the express.
Saw it as well. It's not their lead story, but it is on their back page

This thread is bizarre enough as it is, I hope you're talking about Ashley from corrie and not that money grabbing chelski git ashley cole?

nlondoncityfan said:
This thread is bizarre enough as it is, I hope you're talking about Ashley from corrie and not that money grabbing chelski git ashley cole?

Mike Ashley.

The Fat el Hombre said:
nlondoncityfan said:
In fairness, I'd probably have owen from take that rather than bellamy.

Me too, defo. I;d take hm over RSC as well right now

We'll have better options in the summer though

Agreed but surely if we put a bid in now Newcastle would think about it considering he'll go for a free in the summer if he doesn't leave in January. I reckon 5million would make them consider it and it'd be worth it IMO

Well, I wouldn't make Mike Ashley an offer he can't refuse, it's bad enough having Bellamy playing for us, I wouldn't want that old fat tosser in the team too.

Owen would be great right now for the UEFA Cup games and the push up the table.....offer them 5m or loose him in 6mth for nothing

Here is the page...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/79264/Owen-shakes-hands-on-a-move-to-City" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/football/view/ ... ve-to-City</a>

theres no way we will be getting him to sign up for the summer, if they know hes going in the summer im sure they would sell him now instead, 5 million thereabouts in transfer plus around 3 million in wages off the books, they wont go down and that will free up a lot of cash for kinnear.

from our point of view it makes no sense either, despite the ridiculous pricetags being quoted for rsc and bellamy i would be distraught if they were our first choice strikers come the start of next season, as it is ill be pretty pissed off if either of them come now but if thats what hughes thinks we need to fire us up the league and we cant get villa etc then fair enough in the interim.

If hes coming it will be in this window. and hopefully instead of one of the other two slightly more useless cunts mentioned above.

dancingsilverback said:
theres no way we will be getting him to sign up for the summer, if they know hes going in the summer

If hes coming it will be in this window. and hopefully instead of one of the other two slightly more useless ***** mentioned above.

Agreed. I'd rather have him in the side now than have CB. He's reliable, he'll poach goals, and he's got a steady head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.