Owen

CTID

Just reading that although he has only scored 1 in 8 this season he has the best conversion ratio in the league, says alot for newcastle!
could he be worth a punt on a pay as you play?

A year ago i was defending owen and really wanted him. since then i have turned and say no way, i can see no end to his injury problems and the kind of money he would be on would be extortianate. Even a pay as you play deal would be pointless because he would never play! we can do so much better now.

Not anymore.Looks a pale shadow of his former self.I wouldnt be surprised if in a season or 2 he ends up retiring through persistent injuries.

A big ..NO .his love is now for horse breeding /racing.Even for free he is a gamble and at 29 with injuries ..lets stick with younger world stars who are fit and scoring .

Owen is only interested in his England place and now he knows it's gone for good, isn't interested.

Allegedly one of the reasons Cappello won't have him anywhere near the England team is his links with gambling syndicates. Our results were very variable when he was a regular. We seem to be doing much better now he isn't in the team. I'll say no more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.