Owen

forevermancity

take the gamble hughes. provide him with QUALITY medical staff, nurture him, give him all the confidence in the world and let him train with Robbie, Tevez (?), Eto (?) for 6 months.

We could have a VERY usefull striker again.

The only way i wouldnt want him here is on stupid £££, £40k p/w, TOPS with a decent goal bonus

forevercity said:
take the gamble hughes. provide him with QUALITY medical staff, nurture him, give him all the confidence in the world and let him train with Robbie, Tevez (?), Eto (?) for 6 months.

The only way i wouldnt want him here is on stupid £££, £40k p/w, TOPS with a decent goal bonus

Never gonna happend - thankfully.

Too injury prone and lost his pace. We went through all this with Fowler.

Keegan said 'Play him back to full fitness' etc etc but he just couldnt get near his old touch back.

Were better than this - A good signing for Celtic thou considering they have no money.

I'm not being funny mate, and i do like michael owen, i really do, im gutted for him, seems a really decent fella, and he was a brilliant player.

but if you cant cut the mustard at newcastle . . . and have to create a colour brochure to try and sell yourself . . .

We could just do so much better.

sorry michael mate, i do feel sorry for you, but you could try for hull or something, not the richest club in the world pal

forevercity said:

is that you michael?

Bit surprised at you FC, this guy should be nowhere near our club whilst Sturridge walks out the other way. owen, much as I rated him for England, is a shot bolt. He'd rather train racehorses than play football, as with Fowler and McManawank who'd rather play landlord.

I think Owen would be a good signing and a better signing than Tevez. Tevez is the new Vassell lets be honest works hard for the team but his lack of goals is a major concern for me. As for Owen if he is fit he will score between 15-20 goals a natural goalscorer it is a risk but for a free I would take the risk. Put him on a pay as you play with a high goal bonus he will bang them in.

Whoever Owen ends up with I think they may end up with a bargain no fee just play him and watch the goals fly in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.