owners

francis henry lee

ok now lets all calm down.
we have just pulled the plug on sammy..word being WE.

NOW LETS LOOK AT THE BIG PIC.
why have WE pulled the plug?
sam has tried to play us against Barca....failed
khalldoon sits and waits.......give him 48 hrs
about 20 hrs into that we say bollox had enough
will Barca panic?....you can bet your arse they will (mend bridges in april/may coz of money we have)
IF eto'o goes to rags how will Barca explain that?...bad move imo
will WE pull out of a deal on this size?...history says yes lickle city
WE pulled the plug.....do you all really think that from the top shiek mansour,khaldoon,GC,MH
havent got something else sorted or in the pipeline?
the last 10 months and what is happening outside our stadium next weekend should tell you
we have grown up a bit from ickle city

in them at least i trust

Barca fuked it up hope we bid for every player they want now and make them pay more like the rags had to with berbyflop..

I think we have managed to get out of this situation with our heads held high! We are in for these players thats the main thing, and the other big european clubs need to realise they cant mess with us because they think we are desperate!

Bluemoon115 said:
I'm 70% certain that we will still sign Eto'o.

Patience is a vurtie. It also shits people up when you have lots of money.

I'd go as far as 80% Blue.
Barca will be worried now that they can't bring in David Villa

Bluemoon115 said:
I'm 70% certain that we will still sign Eto'o.

Patience is a vurtie. It also shits people up when you have lots of money.

If Garry Cook's come out in public and stated we've pulled out, surely thats enough for you to realise that we won't be going back after him? I like your optimism, I wish I could have the same feeling about it, but as soon as that damn loyalty payment was brought up, I just knew that things were going to complicate too much, and it wouldn't be worth the hassle, despite Eto'o being a great player.

i think the transfer is dead now and we issued a statement to try and stop us being slated again for being turned down which will probably fail. No doubt eto will now state he was never interested and people will continue to have a go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.