Owning a woodland

I remember Snork Senior playing that hippy crap 'Songs From The Wood' by Jethro Tull back in the day.
To my knowledge none of them have ever lived in Idaho either.
I just cannot imagine that lovely, sensible bloke I've met as a hippy. Long hair ? Kaftan ?

I tried it. Set up a Robin Hood type carry on. Highjacking Asda Lorrie’s and the like.

We were all jailed within fucking days. Cunts

I tried it. Set up a Robin Hood type carry on. Highjacking Asda Lorrie’s and the like.

We were all jailed within fucking days. Cunts
presumably robbing us English gents to give to the great unwashed of the highlands, deserved everything you got, hope they chopped your sporran off too

presumably robbing us English gents to give to the great unwashed of the highlands, deserved everything you got, hope they chopped your sporran off too
No it was Scottish rossers, tipping their hats to the English land owning toffs.

To be fair, it had been pissing down for two days and the Asda lorry we highjacked, was returning to the depot, with nothing but a couple of burst loaves. My merry men were anything but.

I thought we would take to the trees and fight them off for months.

Fucking millennials.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.