Oxford United new ground application

swolley

Team supported
oxford united
Hello, I am an Oxford United supporter and hope you will spare me a few moments as my club needs a favour or 2.

I am sure a good number of your forum members visited our present 3 sided stadium when we played you twice in the FA cup in the last 2/3 seasons and experienced its limitations. Our landlord will not extend the lease beyond 2026, so we are searching for a new ground. Oxfordshire county council have offered us some land (called The triangle) near to Oxford Parkway station, perfect for access by public transport and park and rides.
The club want to build an environmentally friendly, sustainable stadium and community facility with a 16k capacity. Needless to say Nimbys have opposed the project along with the middle classes of North Oxford 2 miles away who fear football fans will pee in their gardens and park on their lawns.
Oxfordshire County Council have organised a questionnaire to judge the reaction to the stadium plans. Members of yellows forum are writing to all EFL and some Premier clubs asking them to complete the questionnaire, its open to all, local, national, overseas, so if any Blue Moon forum members have 10 minutes to fill out the form it would be much appreciated, the deadline is 23 July.
Here is the link to the survey:_

Thanks for reading this and to Ric the mod for allowing me to start the thread , sorry its so long.

Finally we need a pacy LWB and a striker for our march to mid table mediocrity, is that Haaland guy any good?

Hello, I am an Oxford United supporter and hope you will spare me a few moments as my club needs a favour or 2.

I am sure a good number of your forum members visited our present 3 sided stadium when we played you twice in the FA cup in the last 2/3 seasons and experienced its limitations. Our landlord will not extend the lease beyond 2026, so we are searching for a new ground. Oxfordshire county council have offered us some land (called The triangle) near to Oxford Parkway station, perfect for access by public transport and park and rides.
The club want to build an environmentally friendly, sustainable stadium and community facility with a 16k capacity. Needless to say Nimbys have opposed the project along with the middle classes of North Oxford 2 miles away who fear football fans will pee in their gardens and park on their lawns.
Oxfordshire County Council have organised a questionnaire to judge the reaction to the stadium plans. Members of yellows forum are writing to all EFL and some Premier clubs asking them to complete the questionnaire, its open to all, local, national, overseas, so if any Blue Moon forum members have 10 minutes to fill out the form it would be much appreciated, the deadline is 23 July.

Thanks for reading this and to Ric the mod for allowing me to start the thread , sorry its so long.

Finally we need a pacy LWB and a striker for our march to mid table mediocrity, is that Haaland guy any good?
You must have read in the papers Haaland is just a want away tap in merchant who hardly touches the ball?

Done m8

Good luck!

Also apologies you won't be getting your usual 4-6 points from us next season, don't worry we'll be back playing soon.....unless you get promoted :)

Done.Good luck.

Done. Responded that I heard about the survey through a poster. I didn't add that it was through a poster on Bluemoon.

Tip. Say the proposal addresses all strategic priorities fully, and you won't have to make up some rubbish about what more OUFC could do to address the priorities.

Good luck with your proposal, and best wishes for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.