Ozil vs Silva

Ozil's been much better this season, but overall I think Silva is the better player.

I'd be surprised if anyone didn't have Silva in their team ahead of Ozil.

Marty-Feldman-Anim.gif
fook sake stony, im pissing myself laughing here, bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha, that is quality

Silva - consistently one of our best players for 5 seasons
Ozil - lauded by pundits for 5 games

NO CONTEST

Again, it might be City bias, but I don't think so.

David 'Merlin' Silva has been strutting his stuff for six seasons now and has maintained a very high level of performance throughout that time.

Mesut Özil has been here for what, three years? And he has only just started to show what he is capable of.

Spanish Dave for me.

On a small note. OP, it's a shame you didn't spell Özil's name correctly. The umlaut can make a lot of difference.

think Ozil vs KDB might be a more fair comparison, as both could seemingly be on the periphery of a game before producing the game-changing moment of brilliance, whereas Silva is more of a metronome who is constantly on the ball and dictates the game. 3 great players.

Ozil makes Yaya look like a consistent performer. A flat track bully but only when he's arsed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.