Ozzy Osbourne farewell gig at villa park

Who will be holding him up on stage? He was leaning against a support during that Commonwealth Games appearance. He was miming that night but the band appeared to be playing live?

Ozzy was an extremely talented front man for Black Sabbath, but the other members of the band criticized and picked on him. As a solo artist he penned numerous excellent songs, the most popular of which was Crazy Train.

I also liked this song of his and in fact the entire album of the same name on which it appears is excellent:

I wish I were able to attend his final gig!

After being a bit of a shit to his wife for years I get the feeling he can't say no to her, she's clearly the one pushing him to do this stuff for the cash. Should have retired ages ago, it was pretty sad seeing him last time

Ozzy was an extremely talented front man for Black Sabbath, but the other members of the band criticized and picked on him. As a solo artist he penned numerous excellent songs, the most popular of which was Crazy Train.

I also liked this song of his and in fact the entire album of the same name on which it appears is excellent:

I wish I were able to attend his final gig!

Look I like Ozzy his fist 4 solo albums are great, but he’s way past his best but he was a mess when he got chucked out of Sabbath. As for penning great songs, he has written very little, though he takes a lot of credit for some things, didn’t write lyrics in Sabbath. Blizzard of Oz album was pretty much written by Rhoads, Daisley and Kerslake, a big part of his solo stuff has been written by others.
If this is his farewell I hope it goes well and he can perform, it’s not for me though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.