Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good and deserves his chance now.

I suspect this is why we haven't gone out buyin a new right back, next year he will be first choice.

I really like him, offers nothing offensively but will improve and defensively was excellent apart from when he played Rashford and the crowd behind the goal onside! He's going to make it with us though I think, really impressed.

Seemed really switched on about balls in behind him after a lay off, which Zaba gets caught out with far too often.

Should be considered for the first team in league games,didn't look out of place,couple of telling interceptions and unlucky with a chance other end,when fat boy barged into him...

Excellent tonight as many people have said. Pablo tired in the second half as some posters pointed out but this was partly due to having to cover more in an unsettled defence

Same age as Sané, but because he's from the academy and not bought for shit loads of money he doesn't start games other than the league cup. Joke really. Better than Zab by a mile, and arguably better than Sagna too.

I love Maffeo, I've been calling for him to play for a while, and I'm ecstatic he did well.

But Christ, your comment is fucking idiotic. Sané is nearly 2 years older for starters.

Then lets see...2 seasons of full professional football, Champions League experience, In the Germany squad at 19...

He's been through what maffeo is doing already, he's proved himself, he's excelled and he earnt a massive move after getting a reputation as the biggest emerging talent in Germany.

Why do some people always have to attack one of our players before they can criticise another?

And finally, for what it's worth, Sané has started 2 games this season outside the league cup....1 more than Maffeo.

Just enjoy the fact Maffeo has done well and could be a suitable replacement for Sagna while he's out injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.