Pablo Zabaleta - The Ironman

Bunk

Has anyone been damaged and patched up more than Zab this season?

The cut he took today was a real bad one.

It wasn't heroic, it was a mistake, he got carried away. Please understand I'm not having a go at him, but it doesn't seem right to laud him for something he was absolutely furious with himself for. It felt sick watching it, and he could easily have lost the use of an eye.

Sorry to put a downer on an otherwise great night but all I can think about is 'I hope it heals well', because nobody wants a 4 inch scar on their face.

Chick Counterfly said:
It wasn't heroic, it was a mistake, he got carried away. Please understand I'm not having a go at him, but it doesn't seem right to laud him for something he was absolutely furious with himself for. It felt sick watching it, and he could easily have lost the use of an eye.

Sorry to put a downer on an otherwise great night but all I can think about is 'I hope it heals well', because nobody wants a 4 inch scar on their face.

Any man who throws his safety on the line for City, is rightly a hero in my eyes.

An absolute hero.

I cant express how much I love the guy! That cut just opened up right across his head tonight. Hope it heals. It wasnt a mistake either, he got kicked in the fucking head for god sake. The ball was head height.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.