Pablo Zabaleta - The Ironman

he was very very unhappy about getting cut yet again! can't say i blame him. I think that one will require stitches.

svennis pennis said:
An absolute hero.

I cant express how much I love the guy! That cut just opened up right across his head tonight. Hope it heals. It wasnt a mistake either, he got kicked in the fucking head for god sake. The ball was head height.

Well it's just the way I saw it then. I was physically shocked that he went for it, never mind when I saw the cut.

He seemed to go for it at the very, very last second and I thought that I'd seen the guys boot coming, so I imagine he did too, but failed to stop himself. It felt like that kind of evening, it was all care-free and people trying things they wouldn't normally.

Like I say I just hope he's okay. I'm not entirely comfortable with calling him a hero for it. I love him already, I don't want our players injured in that way, and definitely not for for nothing balls when we're three nil up.

would make a great flanker for the Pumas, hard as nails, never feints injury, an exemplary footballer, and shows up the average nancy boy footballer......

more lazy than useless said:
It's either attention seeking, or he's just mard. Can't make my mind up. ;-)

I think its a culmination of knocks,Scholes assault,Crouches elbow,and tonight a nasty looking one plus the usual bumps and bruises you pick up.He is frustrated more than anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.