Pablo Zabaleta - The Ironman

He needs to start giving all City players lectures on passion and work rate. If they can, and I know they are all capable, bring themselves to run and work and be a warrior like himself, we'd walk every competition. Unfortunately, no names (Mario, Nasri), some players let us down in that department.

Absolute hero.

SamCity123 said:
He needs to start giving all City players lectures on passion and work rate. If they can, and I know they are all capable, bring themselves to run and work and be a warrior like himself, we'd walk every competition. Unfortunately, no names (Mario, Nasri), some players let us down in that department.

Absolute hero.

100% correct!

Always rated his work ethic and commitment and professionalism and bottle. But not really his quality.

But I have to say, he is getting better and better and better. He has become a truly outstanding player. Absolutely top class.

Zaba is the perfect example of a player with skill and 100% effort every game he plays and the right attitude. If only we could find a few more with that skill set. Zaba is the exact opposite of Balo, who only occasionally shows skills and rarely gives more than 5% effort and the poorest attitude and work ethic I have seen. Its a team game Balo, and you don't fit in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.