Pablo Zabaleta

california blue said:
dont mean to spoil the bukakie pab zab fest but he was put under no presure tonight - lets see how he does against good oposition

Agreed...but he's earned the spot in the first 11...and it's his spot to lose.

I hope he doesn't get dropped for Richards. I thought he was brilliant today, did well getting forward and was good defensively as well. Plus he's got a super attitude as seen in his recent interview.

california blue said:
dont mean to spoil the bukakie pab zab fest but he was put under no presure tonight - lets see how he does against good oposition

LMAO, poor lad thought he was just signing up to play football, no one told him about the extra curricular stuff...

:o

;)

OrigamiNinja said:
california blue said:

I understand what you are saying but this is a different Manchester City to what we are used to, this Manchester City will be favourites in most of the games we play, we will control the vast majority of games and there will be very few games where we will find ourselves under a lot of pressure. Therefore when I compare Richards and Zabaleta I ask myself who is the better footballer? Zabaleta by a country mile! Richards may be quicker, he may be better in the air but his lack of quality on the ball is almost laughable for a professional footballer, in comparison Zab is comfortable on the ball, has an excellent range of passing and can do everything you want your full backs to do. Is he amazingly good at anything? Probably not but he is very good at a lot of things and for me is miles in front of Micah!

you are right.....weird innit?

Quality game today, up there with a few contenders for MOTM, I like Richards, but Zab was fantastic tonight and is the better choice.

Frank the Yank said:
bluealf said:
Micah will be worried.

He should be and that a positive thing IMHO!!!! NOBODY should be an automatic choice. If Robby were fit, who would you remove?? He (Robby) is going to have to, not only shine, but work his ass off for a place. The days of "not fancying it at a tricky away ground" are truly and well fucking over.....

You are so right.

This is a good thing for us, we all have our fav's but they have to perform now and it is this that will make us winners.

Loving it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.