Pablo Zabaleta

I wish I was able to express in words what Zabba did for this club and means to me. Quite simply you will not find a more committed player for this club on or off the field. Good luck with the Hammers Zab and hope to see you back one day!!

Just watched it again - amazing!
As a hammers fan I am thrilled. Great man and a great player. Finally addressed the RB position. We'll look after your legend. Our clubs are two in the same(bar recent success). Best wishes for next season guys.

P.s. That 10 min vid brought a tear to my eye

I cried my eyes out.

Never done such a thing over football before. A tear or two maybe, but this time full on tears on the floor crying.
I was doing ok, then Callum came up and I got a bit misty, then when Zaba choked up at the end, all hell broke loose. I am going to miss him so fucking much. I started following the club several years before he arrived, but he was the first guy I really connected with. When he came I was in uni, wandering around in the world, now I'm married with two kids, Zaba had been one of the constants in my life, so it will be weird not to see him on Saturdays.

What a wonderful human being, West Ham will be a great move for him (and them) and one thing for certain is he won't rest on his laurels, we'll miss you Pablo and all the very very best in the future.

I hope he comes back to the Etihad next season, scores a hat trick, but loses 4-3!!

And, there is absolutely no doubt that the loudest cheer in the pre-match announcements will be his name, and that "Pablo Zabaleta, He is a..." will be sung loud and proud in his honor. If WHU have any clue, he will be their Captain that day and lead them out.

Read some (most) of the tweets on there. Proper onion chopping stuff.

Good to see his Twitter pic of himself is in his City kit! Wonder how long it'll take before that changes?

I'll give him his two years to finish playing before he is back working with the club. Here's hoping his wife is OK with that?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.