Pablo Zabaleta

We can replace the player but we can never replace the man.

Will be pretty tragic if people leave 5-10 minutes early rather than stay and applaud him for the final time.

He's one of us, so says this thread. He wants to win on Tuesday and he'd love to play.

Zaba would play for us with a broken leg I'm sure but it's whether Guardiola will put him on!! I personally, as I've said earlier in the thread, would like Zaba to start & to be Captain but dw7 seems to think I'm being sentimental & Guardiola won't do it! :-)

2 serious knee injuries and a bunch of hamstring injuries, after one particular hamstring injury in 2013 he was rushed back to play when Micah crippled himself and was never the same athletically after that. Apart from that he played a stupid amount of games for a full back from January 2012 to the start of last season and as we see with players that debut early there's only so many minutes in one pair of legs.
Sorry, but not convinced. I don't think he's a player who has suffered much with injury. if he had wear and tear injuries like joint inflammation you might have a point.

Great servant for the club. Back during Mancini era, even before the season started people here already writing him off and saying fan favorite Micah will be first choice RB and zaba playing in limited role or sold. Zaba proved them wrong and solidified the RB position as his own. A true warrior.
You've no need to worry Guardiola's ego won't allow Zaba to even get on the pitch until at least the 70th minute! You can practically set your watches by the time he substitutes!!
I don't like that 60/70min runs e
Zaba would play for us with a broken leg I'm sure but it's whether Guardiola will put him on!! I personally, as I've said earlier in the thread, would like Zaba to start & to be Captain but dw7 seems to think I'm being sentimental & Guardiola won't do it! :-)
You are being sentimental he's not been first choice rb for 2 seasons now weather you or me think that's right or wrong the manager picks the team he thinks is right. If we bear WBA he ca
N play zabba in goal and make him captain or even turn him into the pope for all I care

Sorry, but not convinced. I don't think he's a player who has suffered much with injury. if he had wear and tear injuries like joint inflammation you might have a point.
Apologies mate, you missed the two serious knee injuries part, I should have blown it up to size 1000 font and painted it in the third kit colours.

Apologies mate, you missed the two serious knee injuries part, I should have blown it up to size 1000 font and painted it in the third kit colours.
I saw it. I also saw your comment about him never being the same after City rushed him back after a hamstring injury....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.