Paddy Crerand on Talkshite...comedy genius.

Gutted to be honest and as usual Un*ted seem to have got top dollar - better than Kaka my ar*e !

This is very bad news for us as now United will surely be in the market for the players we would be after.

Surprise, surprise United have also announced that the deal will be concluded on the 30th June. The 30th June!!!! f*CK off ! It doesn't take that long to conclude a deal.

That means that no doubt any potential signings (that ideally we wanted in place prior to pre season training on the 1st July) will put off signing for us on the off chance that the scum might come in for him once the Ronaldo signing is completed on the 30th June.

Is it any surprise they have announced this the day after the internationals when supposedly Tevez was supposed to make his mind up and join us ?

Those b*stards are very clever - you have to give it to them.

it was gold, like that bloke denying the invasion of Baghdad live on tv whilst the tanks were rolling down the street behind him.

a fine line between loyalty and realism... the cunts probably senile by now and really does think it.... fergie's not far behind the old bastard either!!!

Heard it, what a laugh - I thought of only one word - "bitter".

Also so funny hearing all the rags emailing SSn saying they're glad he's gone

He was just as hilarious on SSN. He followed Tommy Docherty's interview by stating " I wouldn't believe anything he says (about the doc) it's all lies!!" Bitter, bitter rag b*stard. Isn't that libel? Then he says that there are always players coming through the ranks at ragville and named Bryan Robson (West Brom) and Roy Keane (Forrest) - sorry Paddy they were players that were bought...and that was in the past...way back. When asked who was better - Best or Tranny. Big surprise!! He chose Best. Why ask the question? What a complete and utter tosser!! More please!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.