Paddy Crerand on Talkshite...comedy genius.

Swales lives said:
Classic Baconface clip, "I wouldn't sell Real Madrid a virus. "
Wouldn't you eh you drunken jock twat!!!!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37f2ITHQGNA&NR=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37f2ITHQGNA&NR=1</a>

To be fair he probably has sold them one riddled with aids...

same tumor that said cantona's was right to jump in a crowd of men, women and kids and start kung fu'ing the f*ck out of them !

vile, kankerous, bitter, shithouse of a rotting man.

RobbieBrewer said:
Flicked on Talksport on the news that the rags had accepted the bid and Tranny was off to Madrid....

Just as Brazil breaks the news to Paddy Crerand.....

Crerand utterly denied it.Totally,utterly denied it to be possible.He sounded like he was going to burts into tears..

"It's not true...I'm not having it" said the myopic,bitter old shiseter.

"It's on ManUtd.com" replied Brazil.

"They're a subsidiary of er,the media" replies Crerand-now sounding almost suicidal.He then went on to change the subject to Celtic in a feeble attempt to console himself.....hysterical.

Pure comedy gold.
I was literaly crying with laughter.

Did anyone else hear it?
i heard it , crerand is F*****G backwards , "ManUtd.com,a subsidiary of the media"?

vile, kankerous, bitter, shithouse of a rotting man.[/quote]
Top answer, pms,l could'nt you think of anything worse though.ha

RobbieBrewer said:
Flicked on Talksport on the news that the rags had accepted the bid and Tranny was off to Madrid....

Just as Brazil breaks the news to Paddy Crerand.....

Crerand utterly denied it.Totally,utterly denied it to be possible.He sounded like he was going to burts into tears..

"It's not true...I'm not having it" said the myopic,bitter old shiseter.

"It's on ManUtd.com" replied Brazil.

"They're a subsidiary of er,the media" replies Crerand-now sounding almost suicidal.He then went on to change the subject to Celtic in a feeble attempt to console himself.....hysterical.

Pure comedy gold.
I was literaly crying with laughter.

Did anyone else hear it?

I just missed it this morning but all the other shows were taking the piss and they replayed bits of it later on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.