Page 3 in Newspapers

Computer & Video Games - June 1987 - "Barbarian - The Ultimate Warrior"

Obviously NOT sexist cos there's something there for the ladies too.

Reminds me of this meme:

barbie-and-he-man-300x300.jpg

They did it for a few. Emma Watson was one and led to some awful stuff for her. Pap's were waiting outside the restaurant for her birthday celebration and when she came outside they laid down and took upskirt pics because it wasn't illegal to do so when she turned 18.
Charlotte Church is the one I remember hearing about.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc20078a1-09de-4541-8972-e3b9aeb8ab53_800x739.jpeg

Here's a thoughtful and considered article about how much bigger her tits are now she's 15. Alongside an outrage piece about Brasseye's paedophile special.

Charlotte Church is the one I remember hearing about.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc20078a1-09de-4541-8972-e3b9aeb8ab53_800x739.jpeg

Here's a thoughtful and considered article about how much bigger her tits are now she's 15. Alongside an outrage piece about Brasseye's paedophile special.

How the fuck did they manage to link Paedogeddon to wrestling?

ffs, kids are losing their lives, perishing through thirst, hunger and violence in war-torn and weather ravaged countries – are we still getting ourselves in a fkn huff over a bit of puerile smut from decades ago - nobody fkn died here. Not ideal but let's have some fkn perspective

ffs, kids are losing their lives, perishing through thirst, hunger and violence in war-torn and weather ravaged countries – are we still getting ourselves in a fkn huff over a bit of puerile smut from decades ago - nobody fkn died here. Not ideal but let's have some fkn perspective

Michelle Marsh then Sophie Howard for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.