Pagers can kill

I think you'd have to put morals aside, rather than just politics.

As we've seen, many of the people with these devices were in public places, and so it becomes a totally indiscriminate act of violence.

agreed - nobody said the Warrington Bombings were an audacious targeted attack did they? The worlds morality and legality is at a huge low point.

You are comparing the Warrington bomb targeting JUST civilians to terrorists targeted through their own communication devices?
A more accurate comparison would be Russia carrying out poisonings with no concern for the potential effects it could have on nearby innocent civilians. Except that this is on a huge scale and that was a far more targeted, isolated incident (okay, two incidents).

I think you'd have to put morals aside, rather than just politics.

As we've seen, many of the people with these devices were in public places, and so it becomes a totally indiscriminate act of violence.
No. Terrorists were targeted. Yes, there was collateral damage to civilians, but that’s an unfortunate consequence of all wars.

A more accurate comparison would be Russia carrying out poisonings with no concern for the potential effects it could have on nearby innocent civilians. Except that this is on a huge scale and that was a far more targeted, isolated incident (okay, two incidents).

I accept that comparison as being a LOT nearer. Looks like both sides of this particular argument couldn't give a toss who gets in the way.

No. Terrorists were targeted. Yes, there was collateral damage to civilians, but that’s an unfortunate consequence of all wars.

If you have no idea where the target is, or who they are standing next to, then it's not "unfortunate".

We all know wars are morally very messy, but accepting this would be a hugely dangerous precedent. It's almost certainly illegal, and in all likelihood a terrorist act in itself.

Is Israel at war with Lebanon as well now?

If not not then it is more Israeli terrorism.

Is Israel at war with Lebanon as well now?

If not not then it is more Israeli terrorism.

Nope but they are in a conflict with Hezbollah who yet again have managed to install themselves within a civilian population.

More death to the west cunts being protected by some on here.

Nope but they are in a conflict with Hezbollah who yet again have managed to install themselves within a civilian population.

More death to the west cunts being protected by some on here.
I don't understand your second line, you might want to think about the use of some punctuation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.