PAH for Sunday

Ive had tickets through the post with a letter saying PAH is suspended for this game and will return for the next game. Weird
It's down to people being able to photo copy PAH tickets therefore RAGS being in among us what's wrong (no surprises) is the lack of correct communication from the ticket office. CTID

Also said it is the same for Liverpool. Zero communication with the fans and some will try and generate closer to the game no doubt and struggle to get in at all.

Also said it is the same for Liverpool. Zero communication with the fans and some will try and generate closer to the game no doubt and struggle to get in at all.
Still no ticket.rang the club today they said loads still havent received the paper tickets they are sending or sent out and to give it till Saturday dinner time and if not to go to ticket office to pick one up.

Still no ticket.rang the club today they said loads still havent received the paper tickets they are sending or sent out and to give it till Saturday dinner time and if not to go to ticket office to pick one up.
I was told to print it out after being told they were not doing PAH. Then collect it from the ground before Sunday. Then told me they would post them. They didn't say they had been posted for me or had any intention of doing so before I called. It isn't the post's fault unless 4 out of 5 have been intercepted, just seems odd they would take pepper pot approach and do nothing for the rest.

The only bonus was it was easy to get through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.