PAH for Sunday

I was told to print it out after being told they were not doing PAH. Then collect it from the ground before Sunday. Then told me they would post them. They didn't say they had been posted for me or had any intention of doing so before I called. It isn't the post's fault unless 4 out of 5 have been intercepted, just seems odd they would take pepper pot approach and do nothing for the rest.

The only bonus was it was easy to get through.
If ive not recieved it by friday afternoon im gonna go down to ticket office and find out whats going on.some people got these tickets last weekend some still haven't and no communication from the club is a joke

Still no ticket.rang the club today they said loads still havent received the paper tickets they are sending or sent out and to give it till Saturday dinner time and if not to go to ticket office to pick one up.
They presume we all live within walking distance of the ground. Fu-king disgraceful attitude. CTID

Save a few grand on postage by forcing some people to collect whilst posting to others, some of which won't have tried to PAH yet, and with zero communication from the club, will end up ticketless.

Are mobile ticket users ok for Sunday then? The problem is PAH?

Really poor from the club not making this clear and leaving others panicking about tickets.

Same story here. Tried 3 times to print an elderly friend's ticket yesterday and, despite getting the confirmation emails, no .pdf ticket was attached. I tweeted Supporter Services and got a DM back to say Print at Home not available for Sunday for security reasons - couldn't I download to mobile? I pointed out he hasn't got a smartphone and that I have printed his ticket every match this season and this was the first I'd heard of PAH not being available for this match. They responded with 'if he has printed a ticket for every game, a paper ticket will be on the way to him in the post'. Well it's not arrived yet!

Same story here. Tried 3 times to print an elderly friend's ticket yesterday and, despite getting the confirmation emails, no .pdf ticket was attached. I tweeted Supporter Services and got a DM back to say Print at Home not available for Sunday for security reasons - couldn't I download to mobile? I pointed out he hasn't got a smartphone and that I have printed his ticket every match this season and this was the first I'd heard of PAH not being available for this match. They responded with 'if he has printed a ticket for every game, a paper ticket will be on the way to him in the post'. Well it's not arrived yet!
Mine not arrived niether yet.gonna go ticket office tomorrow afternoon

Okay, so no attachment to my print at home e-mail.
No e-mail, text or information from the club advising you can’t print at home for this game.
No ticket through the post.

Thank god for you lovely people - otherwise i’d be none the wiser.

They can suck a fart if they think i’m driving to the stadium after work friday or saturday

Edit : will have to go early sunday - what a load of shite City

Anybody else on PAH not received theirs?

It seems like they missed out many people, posted mine out yesterday first class after chasing.

It was hit and miss whether they were sent out or not it seems.

They are able to send you ten email a week but neglect informing you about the important stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.