painful

What sort of plank lets someone smack them in the face for the camera ?

Feed-The-Goat said:
PMSL!!! the ice hockey player that couldnt get back up and the boxer that got KO'ed after the fight!!

i enjoyed that!
yeah the ice hockey player was funny as fuck, talk about getting wiped out!

PoolHustler said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
PMSL!!! the ice hockey player that couldnt get back up and the boxer that got KO'ed after the fight!!

i enjoyed that!
yeah the ice hockey player was funny as fuck, talk about getting wiped out!

i know mate, that was the best attempt at someone trying to get to their feet in hockey ive seen ever!!!!!! hahahah!

Haha, iv launched myself off a trampoline......my mate got on video the woman!

NB: Dont bounce/jump off a trampoline!

berger1985 said:

post your video berger lets have a laugh was it painful

toby said:
berger1985 said:

post your video berger lets have a laugh was it painful

Ill have to get her to bluetooth it to me next time I see her. I nearly knocked myself out! Like a dick I jumped off the bouncy part rather than the outside! Imagine flailing arms and legs and then a pot hole in the ground! To make it worse it was my other halfs 21st birthday party in a garden full of people! They didnt know whether to laugh or be concerned!

I remember the Ice Hockey one. Philadelphia Flyers vs Toronto Maple Leafs, the guy that got knocked out played for the Flyers. I'm from Philly, huge Flyers fan! Take that one off!

yankblue said:
I remember the Ice Hockey one. Philadelphia Flyers vs Toronto Maple Leafs, the guy that got knocked out played for the Flyers. I'm from Philly, huge Flyers fan! Take that one off!

sorry yank blue I dont know how to delete off youtube file

watch it again you will be ok lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.