Palace (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Best thing about today is Rodri now can’t get a two match ban for picking up 10 yellows. One yellow in last 12 games i think it has been. Needs a big rest though as looked dead on his feet today in the first half. Desperately needs another body in alongside him and not a defender stepping in. Top away end today although still a ridiculous amount of tourists. Not as many as other games but still too many.

Pleasing thing in the last two games is we’ve scored goals. After Liverpool and then Arsenal it felt we were struggling a bit to create, but these last two games we’ve created so many chances and looked so much better. Just need to stop the silly individual errors and we’ll have a great chance to win it all again.

Great result with a more controlled 2nd half. Pity about a late goal conceded due to the possible importance of goal difference.

Away support was again fantastic. Not only loud but a great mix of songs as well.

The improvement in his game today was due to the link up with Debruyne. Kev knows that Jack isn't going to beat players to the byline so he looks to work the one two to five him some space.
Yet when akanji started to drive forward, the space Grealish was afforded allowed to do just that…

Key for jack is a run of games this tail end, as he dictates the tempo beautifully

great controlled performance.

Shame we couldnt keep it tight at the end as GD could make a difference and anything to add that little more pressure.

Utd will roll over for Liverpool - despite what their fans say they are desperate not to see us win a title....though it makes little difference as if Liverpool play any where near their potential they could score 10 past them they are that shit.

Hoping Brighton give Arsenal a hard game and a positive result for us is more likely in that game....

KDB interestingly dropping deeper than usual in todays game I think worked better than playing further up top and closer to Haaland - it gave him more time. - two fantastic finishes

Think there is a strong argument for Akanji being player of the month at present....very very solid and good on the ball...If walker is fit for Madrid Id like to see Akanji start at left back ahead of Gvardiol

Rico lewis with a very very mature performance and deserved his goal....

Haalands work rate has notably increased off the ball this season and it was evident today....deserved his goal

Utd will not roll over just so we don't win the title that's just conspiracy theory nonsense. They are very likely to get beat because they're shit though.

Jack is not in the team to score goals, Yes they all add up but Jack does more for the team than anybody else

He's the one player that makes the room for that little pass back into the middle, Normally its to KDB
Also Jack brings 3 players over to him and again Pep the master Knows the space that Jack makes for others is so valuable to all of Pep's plans,

The amount of stick Jack gets is so funny because nobody ever thinks what he brings to the team, Even if he does not score, The little things like winning a throw-in or a foul or like I said that little pass to KDB leads to City creating chances,
Oh I get that - I just said if he could score more he'd be on the team sheet every week unless he need R&R

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.