Palace away - all tickets digital

Get used to it and if you haven't got an up to date phone, Get One.
It's in from next season
Easier said than done.

My old man still has a brick phone as he can just about see the numbers along with struggling to answer the phone. Never mind asking him to download a ticket onto Google or Apple wallet ffs

So as far as the. Get One. Goes...It's absolutely bullshit that they are doing this to fans.

Let's be honest they don't want the old school fans going anymore.

I've been told by reply from the online contact form that if needed they can send a print-at-home ticket (e.g. for non-smartphone users).

I'll be lucky to get a ticket though.

The number of tickets that will be available from 9am online
My question was where did you get the information of the exact number of tickets that would be onsale at 9am a full 12 hours ahead of that being known to the normal match going fans

Last edited:
Easier said than done.

My old man still has a brick phone as he can just about see the numbers along with struggling to answer the phone. Never mind asking him to download a ticket onto Google or Apple wallet ffs

So as far as the. Get One. Goes...It's absolutely bullshit that they are doing this to fans.

Let's be honest they don't want the old school fans going anymore.
I agree with all your comments, but the reality is that's what's coming .

I agree with all your comments, but the reality is that's what's coming .
I wasn't having a pop at you fella sorry of it came across that way. I was having a pop at the way things are going regarding tickets on football for the older generation.

Unfortunately it's going to happen where paper tickets are a thing of the past as you said.

images

How do i download the ticket to my phone ?

Possibly the worst trip in world football ,fine when you get there ,after the last 14 hours on the bus trip just carnt do it this time ,so have decided to watch it in pub in Genoa and watch Genoa on the Sunday .comes in at £36 flights and £20 tickets for 2 £4 cheeper than the bus to palace :+)

My question was where did you get the information of the exact number of tickets that would be onsale at 9am a full 12 hours ahead of that being known to the normal match going fans
You can access the ticket screen from the Monday before they are released usually, just change the team name, date & time in the URL to the upcoming game and you’re on the screen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.