palace away

One spare seat in seven seater for this from Warrington/Knutsford £22

Bilboblue said:
de niro said:
train booked. £38 return. not bad. of all the grounds following city I have never been to palace. time I did :)

Part-timer.

See you in the Cherry Tree then!

Is that the one outside Norwood Station? Years since I've been to selhurst park by train, is there one further up on the opposite side still ?

Maccblue said:
Bilboblue said:
de niro said:
train booked. £38 return. not bad. of all the grounds following city I have never been to palace. time I did :)

Part-timer.

Is that the one outside Norwood Station? Years since I've been to selhurst park by train, is there one further up on the opposite side still ?

That's the one Macc, and I believe the other one is still there

Looking for 1 ticket when go on sale, not sure how in demand they will be, so just a back up plan. Cheers in advance :)

Bilboblue said:
Maccblue said:
Bilboblue said:
Part-timer.

That's the one Macc, and I believe the other one is still there

hopefully having a quick bite with my daughter and son in law then over to Norwood, should catch the last hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.