Palace Away

Hi, I'm from Melbourne looking to make the trip to the Etihad in Nov/Dec this year and catch a game. I need some help regarding how the Ticket Exchange system - this is very foreign concept. Obviously, City v Chelsea on 23 Nov is sold out being a massive game.

My understanding is tickets can only be listed 4 weeks before the game?
Is that correct and also, what are the chances of being able to get a ticket via ticket exchange?

Any help would be much appreciated

Hi, I'm from Melbourne looking to make the trip to the Etihad in Nov/Dec this year and catch a game. I need some help regarding how the Ticket Exchange system - this is very foreign concept. Obviously, City v Chelsea on 23 Nov is sold out being a massive game.

My understanding is tickets can only be listed 4 weeks before the game?
Is that correct and also, what are the chances of being able to get a ticket via ticket exchange?

Any help would be much appreciated
Keep an eye on this forum. Tickets will come up as they will on the exchange .

Two tickets together for sale. Lower Holmesdale Stand Lower Block: B. £48 each. These tickets are with the Palace fans but better than not going at all!
They are e tickets so can either email or meet at the game and take payment with cash.
PM if interested

SOLD 8PM 14.10.19

Last edited:
Two adult spares available face value, meet at ground Saturday

Sorry now sold

Last edited:
I have 3 spare now because of return train beyond Manchester farce:

An adult plus child £30 and £16 (T33) seated together these two must be sold together (plus recorded delivery £1.90)
One adult (T46) £30 (plus recorded delivery £1.90)
All 3 in City 'end'.
PM only please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.