Palace Away

Hi guys, I work in London during the week and so would love one or even two tickets. I’ll be in Mcr this weekend so could meet there or at the ground. Please PM me.

Still looking for 3 tickets, will have to meet in London as I am traveling there from America. Also, does anyone know if the seating is unreserved, or are there assigned seats?

Still looking for 3 tickets, will have to meet in London as I am traveling there from America. Also, does anyone know if the seating is unreserved, or are there assigned seats?

Its reserved seating. Although some believe that if you go to an away game and someone is already in your seat when you get there, you're a prick if you ask them to move.

Its reserved seating. Although some believe that if you go to an away game and someone is already in your seat when you get there, you're a prick if you ask them to move.
okay, thank you for your reply. struggling to find tickets in a group of 3, obviously a lot easier to get singles or even 2.

Got a spare ticket for palace got to work it’s a 18-21 so £20.

sold

Last edited:

I have 4 in total. 2 pairs sat one row in front of each other. £120 for all 4. They are to be collected from the ticket office at Selhurst Park under the buyers name. I have confirmation email as proof.

Interested?

SOLD NOW

Last edited:
I have 4 in total. 2 pairs sat one row in front of each other. £120 for all 4. They are to be collected from the ticket office at Selhurst Park under the buyers name. I have confirmation email as proof.

Interested?

SOLD NOW

thanks for offer, damn time zones :/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.