Palace FA Cup Post Match

Natural finisher the lad but he really will have to work on his overall game to reach the real heights of the game and he is at the right club and under the right manager to do that is he really wants it.

He has a lot of hard work in front of him if he is going to be a part of this going forward. I don't think he has improved at all and has not taken his chances to impress when given them. If I were him I would be worried that I am not even on the bench in a cup match (assuming he is fit)

Natural finisher the lad but he really will have to work on his overall game to reach the real heights of the game and he is at the right club and under the right manager to do that is he really wants it.

Kelechi's best position, in my opinion, is central attacking midfielder. His ability as a playmaker is wasted by having him play with his back to the goal, his old coach said he was an attacking midfielder as well. We converted him into a striker because he doesn't fit the system we play at youth level and that seems to have made him become a worse player overall. Only real worry for him is his first touch, which seems to coincide with him playing as a striker.

Nearly got his legs broke

So he's not as good as Dave Whelan then?

BBC: - Hey Sam, have a go at City.
Sam: - Yaya should have received a second yellow.
Interpretation 1: - Sam says he's managed loads of clubs with his dogs, dicks and dinosaur mentality and he's perfectly happy for his clogging muppets to give it out but squeals like a stuck pig when an opponent goes near one of his precious little children.
Interpretation 2: The Beeb are a set of twunts and would never dare highlight such challenges by rags or dippers.
Good day out yesterday, if you ignore the 90 minute aaarrrggghhh!!! incurred when a new tyre was needed due to a puncture just before Knutty Services.
Parked at Edgeware, good tube and rail journey, rain kept off between station and ground, and the same on the way back. Tube is complex and brilliant, so why can't a toy train set like Metrolink work anywhere near as well?
Brilliant performance by the boys. Not perfect of course, it never is for any team, but 3-0 away from home against a PL team is good going under any circumstances.
Also three good goals: superb passes and finishes for the first two and top drawer free-kick for the third. Leroy, Gabriel, Raheem and Kun are going to be reducing some defenders to tears over the next couple of seasons. And it's just a pity Yaya's twatty-bollocked agent couldn't keep his gob shut in the summer as we might have picked up a few more PL points had he been available all season. Class on a stick, and some clowns just want someone who can run around a lot.
And Highways England are another set of twunts with their unnecessary speed limits.

Motd ertainly highlighted the Yaya incident. At first glance I was worried and thought Fat Thieving Sam could have a point. However, after watching it again, no way was it a yellow card incident.

Loved the way Kompany was over to the ref straight away, and even better was his man handling the Palace players out of the way - proper Captain, and something we've been missing.

Motd ertainly highlighted the Yaya incident. At first glance I was worried and thought Fat Thieving Sam could have a point. However, after watching it again, no way was it a yellow card incident.

Loved the way Kompany was over to the ref straight away, and even better was his man handling the Palace players out of the way - proper Captain, and something we've been missing.

Agree and thought Yaya played the ball in the first challenge - only the players reaction got him booked.

Agree and thought Yaya played the ball in the first challenge - only the players reaction got him booked.
His own reaction got him booked - it was dissent all day long. It's something players can't really get away with. Similar to taking your shirt off to celebrate a goal. If you do it, then expect a caution.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.