Palace (H) - 16 Dec 2023

Hi all - I'm a total newbie, but with a City-mad 8 year old. We've been to a couple of games last season (Leeds, Brighton) plus a cup game or two. We have done it usually when 1 person with a membership has been able to buy 2 or 3 tickets per person, to distribute to other people (like me!) who has a decade-old Citizen's number but no paid-for membership.

I haven't seen this facility appear in the latter games of 2023 but was hoping to find 3 tickets for this Palace game (2 adult, 1 child). Does anyone know if that's a policy change at the Etihad, or just because ticket sales haven't dipped below a certain level?

Apologies if in wrong section. I started here because it's the Palace game I'm trying to go to

If anyone has 2 available together please message me, preferably higher up in the stadium

Last edited by a moderator:
Just giving everyone here a heads up, we’ve just put our 2 season tickets for palace on the city resale platform so there are 2 available through the club ticket office, right among the best atmosphere!
If you’re keen, go have a look for section 109, row G, seats 218 and 219!
We normally prefer to sell through this forum or in the Facebook ticket exchange groups coz that’s often where you find the most genuine people … but both of us are stupidly busy this time of year with family and work stuff so we went the lazy approach this time!!

Just giving everyone here a heads up, we’ve just put our 2 season tickets for palace on the city resale platform so there are 2 available through the club ticket office, right among the best atmosphere!
If you’re keen, go have a look for section 109, row G, seats 218 and 219!
We normally prefer to sell through this forum or in the Facebook ticket exchange groups coz that’s often where you find the most genuine people … but both of us are stupidly busy this time of year with family and work stuff so we went the lazy approach this time!!
Out of curiosity, how much are the club selling them for? Quite often they are sold as hospitality for silly money meaning the average, genuine blue can’t afford them and they end up in the hands of some tourist who has a few quid but sits on his phone taking selfies all afternoon! It’s part of the reason the atmosphere has taken a hit this season.

Each to their own but I would never use the ticket exchange for this reason. Not often I sell as fortunately I don’t miss many home games but it’s easy enough to sell on here or the Facebook groups. Ticket transfer couldn’t be any easier to navigate and you can be satisfied the ticket has gone to a good home, at a realistic price.

ticket available for the Crystal Palace game, its in the South Stand Level 3, Block 316, Row X

will need to transfer via friends and family so will need your support number and either surname or post code

£30 via paypal

Pm me if interested

Hi all - I'm a total newbie, but with a City-mad 8 year old. We've been to a couple of games last season (Leeds, Brighton) plus a cup game or two. We have done it usually when 1 person with a membership has been able to buy 2 or 3 tickets per person, to distribute to other people (like me!) who has a decade-old Citizen's number but no paid-for membership.

I haven't seen this facility appear in the latter games of 2023 but was hoping to find 3 tickets for this Palace game (2 adult, 1 child). Does anyone know if that's a policy change at the Etihad, or just because ticket sales haven't dipped below a certain level?

Apologies if in wrong section. I started here because it's the Palace game I'm trying to go to

For league games they haven't gone below one per member this year. If you've got supporter numbers for the others then you can buy them on here & get them transferred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.