Palace - Post Match Thread

Silva is god. Best player to ever wear the blue shirt. Not even debatable. Fucking love him. Surley has another 2-3 years left in him. Will be a sad sad day when he hangs his boots up. ;(

Totally agree. We have been blessed that he has pulled on the blue shirt and like you say hopefully a few more years in him.

Terribly underrated outside of city.

Many great performances but I have to single out Silva and KDB....they were simply world class.

Back to crooning for you! First full game in ages, excellent movement, always looking for the chance, and could have had a few with better last balls for him. I'd give him a break and say that was a very positive performance, full of hard work and movement. In short, what Pep wants from his forwards!

To be honest mate I love the kid and am expecting great things from him it was more a defence of Aguero and his performances. He has been outstanding of late but seems easy to forget by some now they have a shiny new toy.

Totally agree. We have been blessed that he has pulled on the blue shirt and like you say hopefully a few more years in him.

Terribly underrated outside of city.
It's funny, isn't it, that everyone who actually watches him pull the strings, control a game from soup to nuts, and purrs about his ability, but he never wins a damned thing and can't even get in the PFA teams?! Captains Spain ffs, yet still gets no love!

Silva is god. Best player to ever wear the blue shirt. Not even debatable. Fucking love him. Surley has another 2-3 years left in him. Will be a sad sad day when he hangs his boots up. ;(
The way he can just turn direction,and his vision is something to behold shows when He's out of the side we struggle, we need to try and find a replacement asap, as when he retires we have no one who comes close to him. A wonderfully gifted player the best we've ever had for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.