Palace Ticket Details £40 adults

lancs blue said:
Thornton Heath and Selhurst stations are about the nearest to the stadium, each about 15 mins walk from the away section. Suburban trains from Victoria call at both stations, about 25mins journey time.

East Croydon station which was mentioned earlier is further away (35-40mins walk) but you can get a train to Thornton Heath from there.

I really wouldn't consider driving to Palace, I've done it in the past and it's a nightmare to get to and there's little in the way of parking nearby so you have to get there very early to bag a decent spot.

Edit: Norwood Junction station is also about 15 mins away, you need to get to London Bridge station for those trains.

Any decent away pubs near either station?

cibaman said:
lancs blue said:
Thornton Heath and Selhurst stations are about the nearest to the stadium, each about 15 mins walk from the away section. Suburban trains from Victoria call at both stations, about 25mins journey time.

East Croydon station which was mentioned earlier is further away (35-40mins walk) but you can get a train to Thornton Heath from there.

I really wouldn't consider driving to Palace, I've done it in the past and it's a nightmare to get to and there's little in the way of parking nearby so you have to get there very early to bag a decent spot.

Edit: Norwood Junction station is also about 15 mins away, you need to get to London Bridge station for those trains.

Plenty of pubs at Norwood Junction, one right outside the station.
Most City head for here.

Whitworth Park said:
cibaman said:
lancs blue said:

Plenty of pubs at Norwood Junction, one right outside the station.
Most City head for here.

Thanks, will get my train ticket booked

cibaman said:
lancs blue said:

There's a standard Wetherspoons near Thornton Heath, not much near Selhurst from memory. Years ago I used to drink in the The Ship not far from Norwood Junction station but I don't know if that's open to away fans nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.